Monday, March 15, 2010

Which Hand am I?


I have been off my meds for 1 month and 6 days, Wha whoo! Getting closer to the third month mark. During that time I have had a few rough days and mornings. But the biggest problem I am having is my left wrist, still! I am left-handed so I am constantly over using it, causing it to flare. I am making a conscious decision to try and use my right hand more and more. It feels odd but I hope it will give my left wrist some relief. However I would much rather have my wrist act up over my feet. Not being able to walk is much worse and I feel it causes so much more emotional and physical pain. Knowing what it feels like to not to be able to walk, reminds me that I have little to complain about.



It’s a short entry today, but more is to come…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home